Piedmont Athletic Club has developed the following policies and procedures based on the guidelines provided by Oregon Health Authority, USATF, and other sport and health organization recommendations. We will minimize risk and will enforce safe and healthy practices. We understand that everyone has different comfort levels. Please be respectful of your teammates' and coaches' space during practice. Thank you for being part of our team and staying safe with our instructions below.
Family & Athlete Responsibilities
- Communicate expectations with your athlete regarding physical distancing or mask-wearing if desired.
- Monitor your athlete for signs and symptoms of illness.
- No shared food or water.
- Use the restroom and fill up water bottle prior to coming to practice. On-site facilities may be limited.
Player and Coach Participation Requirements
- No signs or symptoms of COVID-19 within past 10 days.
- Fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, persistent headaches, muscle or body aches, sore throat, diarrhea, congestion or runny notes, nausea or vomiting that cannot be attributed to another known diagnosis.
- Have not been exposed to someone that has been ill within 10 days.
- Has not tested positive for COVID-19 within past 10 days.